All About Armand

Monday, October 31, 2005

Bohol Adventure

Mabuhay!

I am in Panglao Island, Bohol right now. I, together with my cousin and her friend are really enjoying the awesome islands of Bohol, namely, Panglao and Balicasag. Early in the morning we rent a motor banca to experience close encounter with the dolphins and we did enjoy watching them in their natural habitat. For the first time I tried also snorkeling to see corals and various species under the sea.

I can say that Panglao Island is comparable to the beauty and magic of Boracay.

We will visit tomorrow some best tourist attractions of Bohol like their famous Chocolate Hills, Loboc River, Baclayon Church, Tarsiers encounter, Blood Compact shrine, etc.

I will tell more about our experience here once we get back in Manila this coming Nov. 4, 2005 (Friday).

It's really a great travel and adventure...

Love and light ... Enjoy life to the fullest !!!

Tarsiers Encounter, Loboc River