All About Armand

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hongkong Disneyland Resort Adventure - June 9-11, 2007

My Hongkong Disneyland Resort Weekend Adventure ...

My latest vacation was the best ever! Actually it is our 2nd time in Hongkong. We had our first Hongkong (w/ a sidetrip @ Shenzhen, China) experienced last 2004 where we visited Ocean Park, etc. and during that time Disneyland Resort is under construction.

I, together with my cousin Maria Christina R. Tampos visited again Hongkong last June 9-11, 2007 (Sat-Mon).

Hongkong Disneyland is really amazing wherein various rides & entertainment showcase, such as the Lion King play, Walt Disney characters parade, Pirates Land, etc. will be experienced.

@Hongkong Disneyland Resort

@Hongkong Disneyland Resort

@Hongkong Disneyland Resort

My Hongkong Slide ... View and Enjoy ... Be Happy !!!


Note: You can click View All Images to see each image ...

Related Site First Hongkong Travel